Monday, June 9, 2008

UPDATED TOUR DATES!!!! Newsweek.com Reporter: Lil Wayne= The Hottest MC Alive



So Newsweek decided to interview Lil Wayne and to say the interview was harder than taking candy from a baby is an understatement!!!! LOL!!!!! Nevertheless, Lil Wayne was his usual comically- serious self!!!! Here are a few excerpts. To read the whole interview CLICK HERE!!!!

(On his cd being leaked on the internet recently)It wouldn't bother you if people decided to download it instead of going out and buying it?
This is my 15th year. This is what I do and I'm very, very straight. I don't need anything. With my fanbase, I know—whether it's downloaded, leaked or not—I know when I step on stage, I'm going to get the same reaction that I always get. That's what matters to me.



You've been candid on the record with other people, though, about smoking weed and drinking [cough] syrup. Can we talk about syrup?
No.


Well, what was your reaction to Pimp C's death earlier this year [of possible complications from drinking prescription-strength syrup]? Did that scare you at all?
Nothing scares me but God.

One of the rumors that went around last week was that you checked into rehab.
Yeah, I heard about that.


What does that make you think?
It don't.


Is there anyone you've never worked with that you'd like to?
Eminem.


Why Eminem?
Is that a real question?


What do you think when you're down there?
I don't think nothing. I just do my work.


Where are you right now?
Connecticut. I got a show tonight.


Who are you playing with?
I don't know. I got a show tonight.





And, according to the folks over at ThatsHipHop, Lil Wayne has announced the following tour dates to promote his album. Now, check dates for yourselves just to make sure because a few of these dates aren't making sense to me but HEY, don't blame me, blame THATS HIP HOP!!!! :-)






6/10 - Baltimore, MD - Arena at Harbor Yard
6/11 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
6/12 - San Jose, Ca - H-P Pavilion
6/15 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
6/16 - Los Angeles, CA - House of Blues
6/20 - Fresno, CA - Selland Arena
6/27 - Lafayette, LA - Cajundome
6/28 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center
7/12 - Grand Prairie, TX - Nokia Theater
7/12 - Shreveport, LA - Hirsch Memorial Coliseum
8/10 - Baltimore, MD - Pimlico Race Course (Virgin Fest)

All dates subject to change

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Well hell he seem like he didn't feel like talking that day.

MissMikelah said...

LMAO, this is hilarious. he could care less about newsweek!

 
template by suckmylolly.com