Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ruben Is In Love With a Stripper


So yesterday on The Urban Blogger, I reported that American Idol Winner Ruben Studdard obtained amarriage license and was marrying 30 year old Surata Zuri McCants. I also gave some info on there about how Ruben likes to frequent Magic City Strip Club here in Atlanta. (I saw him with my own 2 eyes on night spending all his dough on the ladies of the night). Little did I know, at the time, that Ruben's fiance was one of the girls featured in the infamous TIP DRILL video, which we know featured some of ATL's finest strippers!!! Shoutout to Bossp for digging up the old video so we can see Ruben's fiance before he made an honest woman out of her. I guess it was her ass and her face!!!! LMAO!!!!




7 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Danggggggg said...

I wonder how Ashanti and Janet Jackson feel about this video.

Anonymous said...

I went college with Zuri (Georgia State University), she's not a stripper - some sort of model - but not stripper.

Anonymous said...

i couldnt even look for her i was too mesmerized but all the booty lol

Anonymous said...

....she's not dancing in the video....just standing around

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh, she was sandwiched between two women with her t!tt!es out in a tub... (a couple of seconds past the 1 minute mark of the video)

Kim said...

So not only was she shaking ass she was shaking titties as well. I always hated that vid, so nasty. I know it smelled like straight up budussy in there.

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

 
template by suckmylolly.com