Monday, June 23, 2008

Rihanna's New "Mummy" Boots- FAILED




So, last week, Rihanna's boots had me going NUTS!!!! Today....... not so much!!! Rihanna looks like a mummy that just escaped from being locked up in her tomb for centuries!!!!! It may just be me, but I'm not feeling the whole "MUMMY" look. (spotted @ Bossip) And it looks as though BF aka BFF Chris Brown and the other dude in the photo are having a good ass time laughing at Rihanna's boots as well!!!! But, it looks to me that Chris can't say too much with his nut-hugger jeans on. Looking like Rosco from"Martin"!!!

5 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha P. said...

You know Razzi...I just spit out my water on my computer....you are so silly!!!!!!! OMG...MY SIDE HURT

Ericka said...

Hey girl,

I cant read the blog with the yellow writing!! and I loooove the site can we get something maybe a little darker like mustard. ;-)

Ericka said...

Hey girl,

I cant read the blog with the yellow writing!! and I loooove the site can we get something maybe a little darker like mustard. ;-)

Ericka said...

Sorry, it took a min for the brown to pop up. all is cool

Sane said...

I wish I could put this in bold letters and a bigger font but:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was awesome. Roscoe pants. lmao!

 
template by suckmylolly.com