Friday, June 27, 2008

Real Housewives of Atlanta?!?!? "Dealing With Diddy" Would Be Better!!!



Necole Bitchie has all the info about The Real Housewives of Atlanta!!!!! I know The Real Housewives of NYC had my full attention. The new series, which premieres at the end of this month, will feature mostly NFL/NBA players wives. Now, I don't know about everyone else but I would really much rather see the cast include Sherlita Patton (wife of Big Boi), Tonya Ski (wife of radio personality Frank Ski), and Tameka Raymond (you already know). To be honest, what I would REALLY like to see is a spin-off called "Dealing With Diddy" with Kim Porter, Sarah Chapman, and Misa Hilton-Brimm all showing how life is with Diddy as their baby daddy!!!!! Head over to Necole's site to see exactly who these new ladies are and who they are connected to!!!

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com