Friday, June 13, 2008

R KELLY FOUND NOT GUILTY?!?!?!?!? wtf??????



I just saw this on Sandra Rose and the homie LaShonda hit me and told me the same breaking news. I'm speechless.... Click Here to read more.
I'm just trying to figure out how they jury deliberated for less than 24 hours and reached a unanimous decision on ALL 14 COUNTS?!?!?! How does that happen?!?!? Jurors were asking to be released from the trial and everything. My only thought is that they didn't want to be asociated with one of the biggest travesties of American Music and Judicial history!!!!! I would've asked to leave too if I knew I would be a part of the "not guilty" verdict!!!!!! congrats to R. Kelly, I guess

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Meli said...

I think the Jury decision was pretty easy. You have a man who is visibly on tape (i seen it) having sex and pissing on a child. Now u have 3-5 people who are identifying her as the person in the video but her parents are not there testifying, & the victim in question is not even there. So you just have the jury's decision to rely on. It’s Michael Jackson all over again. I wonder how much he paid her (victim) Sparkle(the one who allegedly leaked the biz), and the city og CHI. hmmm thoughts?

Anonymous said...

I told my friend earlier that R Kelly has to be going for broke now after paying the jurors off, paying off the witnesses, and paying his lawyers to stall the trial for 6 years ~Razzi

 
template by suckmylolly.com