Monday, June 9, 2008

Put That Where.............. BACK THERE!!!!!



If it's one thing that will SLAY my love and affection for a man, it's too see him with a certified hoodrat!!!! I don't know what it is in my brain but if I see a man I see that a man I am feelin doesn't seem to have good taste or standards when it comes to the women he deals with, then I can't deal with him!!!!! My *heart* feelings officially leave the building!!!! This has happened a few times. I once found out a man that I thought I loved had slipped up more than just a few times and hit a hoodrat raw and had a baby....... can we say I RAN to the clinic and then cut him off instantly!!!!!!! Now, let's focus our attention on the above photo that has been seen on Bossip, Necole B, and Crunktastical over the past weekend.



Foxy Brown and Rick Ross.................????? Gel and Weave and Wet n' Wild rocking chicks that fight over $20 nail bills and hit folks with Blackberry's are your type of ladies Mr Ross?!?!? I mean, I'm not Halle Berry but DAMN- I'm killin Foxy (which really isn't hard to do) on my worst day!!! Needless to say, Rick Ross has been put in the same pile as Reggie Bush, ginuwine, and Fabolous...... the *dead* pile!!!

4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Rick Ross please come out with a public statement...say it ain't so, say it ain't so, say it ain't so SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! no :(

TC said...

WHY IS FABOLOUS ON YOUR DEAD PILE???
WAT HE DO??

Razzi said...

Fab just seems to have lost his swag!!!! I don't know what it is but he doesn't have that same UMPH like he used to

Naturalfromhead2toe said...

lol @ razzi going hard on ross and foxy.

 
template by suckmylolly.com