Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Photos of the Day: Flav & Fam



Shoutout to UMySis.com!!!!!! They gave this SIS some link love yesterday and I appreciate it. I LOVE their site. While "site-seeing" over there, I saw this little family photo (notice I didn't say "cute family photo") of Flav and his T.P.T. fiance!!!! (T.P.T= trailer park trash...... she doesn't look like that to you?!!?!?!?) Anyway, at least the baby is cute.


What I need help with is why do interracial parents ALWAYS have their bi-racial kids hair looking CRAZY?!?!?!?! If you are a white girl and you make the conscious decision to have a baby by a black man, can you please take sometime during your 9 months of pregnancy to learn how to braid or twist or cornrow or something?!?!? Or atleast find a teen or african in your hood that braids for $25!!!!! This right here is unacceptable.

15 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

virgovixxen said...

girl, you are out of your mind!!! but you right though..Now, I never thought flav was attractive(never,ever,never,ever,ever,ever,ever) but for some reason- he look ok in these family pics- I dont know-it could be the missing grille or even the 'family' concept that give him the 'uhh he aiight' look in my book.
you right about the hair part-but Flav got enough money and he has like 7 other kids-so there is no excuse

Meli said...

thats the same prob i have with Angela and Brad pitt azz. they say their using Carol's Daughter on *Sarah* hair but that ish is always in a nappy azz pony. they better get some BB's or Motions for kids. Hell at least some baby soft.

Meli said...

I know i spelled the Pitt's fam names wrog sry. :)

Anonymous said...

If they could all just invest in a HOT COMB i would be happy. And with all those kids flav got, one of them HAS to know how to braid! ;-)

Naturalfromhead2toe said...

Flav's teeth are seriously yellow however he looks better without the gold fronts.

Anonymous said...

What about his other childern? I can't stand when people want to "start over" and leave everything behind.

Anonymous said...

When you people talk down on natural ethnic hair and call it"nappy azz" and make comments about hot combs...you just make us black people look bad. Natural hair is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you all are a bunch of haters. you dont know anything about these people. get a life!

Brandi Deanna said...

what's wrong with natural hair? why would you subject your child to a hot comb? that's what's wrong with us now. there's nothing wrong with "nappy azz" hair as you put it. and these are only babies you want to ruin their hair before it even starts growing?

Anonymous said...

what makes you think that white people that have babies by black men like cornrows, braids or twist. I spent my whole 9 months reading how to best educate my baby...not worry about her hair!

Anonymous said...

alright now let me say something i got to agree with the girl above yall need to stop worrying about biracial babies hair and worry about why all these kids is into crimes and shit natural hair is beautiful you aint gotta put no braids or nothing in it. I got a biracial baby and she got long beautiful hair.

Anonymous said...

my daughter is biracial and i dont believe her hair has to be braided to look presentable. she is beautiful as she is and i have taught her to embrace her curls. People should focus more on teaching their kids to love themselves for who they are and no waste their time trying to alter their appearance.

Anonymous said...

I am black and my daughter is half black and half mexican. I am actually very light skinned (even lighter than her mother) so my daughter has almost white skin and straight hair. She doesn't look black or mexican at all. But believe me that is the least of my concerns. When her mother was pregnant with her, the last thing I was thinking about was is she going to have "good hair". Ridiculous! I was thinking "please just let her have ten toes and ten fingers and be a normal baby".

But I will say one thing. I don't think that black hair is ugly but I do believe that it just looks better shorter and neater. If I had a choice between a sista with a buckwheat azz afro or a bald zhane sista with just a hint of hair on her head I would take the bald girl. No disrespect, thats just my opinion. Black is beautiful but if your hair is nappy or messed up it don't matter what race you are... get a comb, a hot comb... anything. LOL

Anonymous said...

wHAT i DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY A SUPERIOR WHITE PESRON WOULD INTENTIONALLY HAVE HERSELF IMPREGNATED BY A HUMAN COCKROACH? MAYBE SHE GETS OFF ON FEELING DIRTY...?

Anonymous said...

^^^^Ummm I'm going to assume that was a joke or some cry for attention. There's no way your truly that ignorant. "A SUPERIOR WHITE PERSON"??? Lmao. Superior to who exactly? I personally think Flavor Flav does look like a cockroach but not because he is inferior to anyone but because he is just plain unattractive.

 
template by suckmylolly.com