Thursday, June 12, 2008

Photo of the Day: Keyshia Cole



Keyshia Cole is fast becoming my new hip-hop style icon. Her new look is always classy and flawless and her dress collection has me searching the internet to find carbon copies!!!! Here is Keyshia last night at an Essence event in NYC!!!! Her new little haircut is cute. The chin-length, black locks flatter her face well!!!! We told yall mid-last month about KeyKey's new teeth. She seems to put them in and take them out when she feels like it so I don't know if they are veneers or fronts or dentures or WHAT!!!!!! LOL!!! All I know is with or without her signature gap- HONEY IS FIERCE!!!

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Did you see her on 106 & Park....FLAWLESS!!!!!

Check this out
http://realtalkny.rawkus.com/2008/06/topic/artists/game/the-game-and-keyshia-cole-on-106-park/

Razzi said...

YES GIRL. SHE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'M LOVING THE NEW LOOK FROM HEAD TO TOE

 
template by suckmylolly.com