Thursday, June 26, 2008

MAN DOWN!!!!!: Frankie Writing A Book





Keyshia Cole's mother Frankie is a special in-studio guest in the Porsche Foxx Show on V-103 in Atlanta. Porsche dropped the BOMB when she revealed that Mama Frankie is writing a book called "2 Sides To Every Story"!!!! TYRA MAIL!!!!! I officially can't wait for this!!!! Now, yall know Frankie can get confusing sometimes. She and Porsche began to talk about FRANKIE's OWN REALITY SHOW but I don't know if she is referring to Season 3 of Keyshia Cole's reality show or if she is actually getting her own show. Either way, I will be tuned right in for all of the action. Mama Frankie made the show and if cameras are going to be following her around for her OWN SHOW , I'm going to be all in!! . Frankie also revealed she is dating a 23 year old man!!!! HOLLA!!!! I'm listening live now so I will keep you all updated on the details as they come out!!!!

5 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

MsPuff said...

1st! I know that's right Frankie, if Stella can get her groove back so can Frankie, & the 23 year old might be happy cause Frankie don't have no teef...move ova Supa-Head!

Twana Tells said...

You're crazy mspuff about Frankie not having no teeth. I was listening to that interview today I missed the first half. But I love Frankie she so real Holla Man Down Man Down

Necole Bitchie said...

she can't read a teleprompter let alone read a book..

i kid i kid

frankie is fabulous

Rae of Stuff Fly people Like said...

She's So Ignant...But Why am I secretly a fan? LMAO

Lil' Creole Pimp said...

NECOLE!!!

Don't act like Frankie won't tear this bad boy up on you. She'll be up in this comment section flipping tables and shit.

HOLLLLAAAAA!

 
template by suckmylolly.com