Friday, June 27, 2008


Leave it up to AllTheParties.com to bring the comic relief for this end of the week Friday!!!!! I swear this has been the longest week EVER!!!! Anyway, Sol in NYC had their 4th Annual Celebrity All-White Party last night. To me, All White Parties are as old as T-Boz's hair style on the BET Awards. Yes , I said it- 1992!!!! I'm just glad none of these chicks had track stains!!!!!!! Enjoy the foolishness....... I wish women would start to realize that real sexyness is shown when you don't show it all!!!!!







As an added bonus, check out this chick doing wayyyy to much at Plumm on Monday..................................................


4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Aura said...

You know I'm yankin this for No Ma'am

Razzi said...

Girl which one?!?!?! There are so many to choose from!!!!

DollFace said...

This foolishness is EXACTLY why I stay away from the NYC night scene.

Was this chick really p-poppin in the club?

SMDH

mzvirgo said...

I live in New York and I have to say that this is an embarrassment LOL!!

White is supposed to be like a clean, virginal color and somehow, they made it look so SKANK!

 
template by suckmylolly.com