Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just CANCEL PROM PLEASE!!!!


Is he SERIOUS?!?!?!?



Yes, boo boo. I have that SAME EXPRESSION on my face as we speak




From PROM to the STRIPPER POLE...............





















A CAPRI prom dress with a TRAIN?!?!?!?! I'm officially DOA!!!!!! One of these chicks must be HER MOM!!!!!!

12 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

I am mad at the girl who has the black and white dress on...she got the top piece from Beyonce cd cover for bday.....LMAO!

Anonymous said...

where in the hell is this school?????

Razzi said...

i'm mad at ALL of them. I think this prom was in Philadelphia. I googled the name of that hair salon in the background. Either Philly or DC

HiGHLYFE said...

Was this a prom or competition for worst dressed?

Nykya said...

...well u can't say that these churren r not imaginative n creative. They gets busy with a looseleaf n pen and Miss Thang in the top pic prolly is the seamstress. BTW does he have on Pastry's?

Anonymous said...

My people, my people, my people...I personally would never wear this, but I agree with the comment that these kids are NOT short on artistic creativity...if we could only channel it positively!

Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THESE ITEMS OF CLOTHING FROM!!!! hELP ME UNDERSTAND!!!LORD JESUS, KEEP ME NEAR THE CROSS!

Razzi said...

My baby will be going to prom in 10 years and i'm SCARRRRREEEDDDD if this is the direction we are moving in. I know 10 years ago when i grauduated THIS WOULDN'T HAVE WORKED!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This wuz in New Jersey. I alos googled it up and looked at the plates on that Silver Charger. I had to know where this wuz, to make sure this virus aint made it to the West. They made Snoop look look like he has fashion sense..lol. I have one question?? Where they mommas at?? Better yet, Where they daddies at?? Black men, yall need to stand up..4real 4real!!!

Nessia said...

Newark, NJ, murder capital of the US. Clearly the mommas and daddies are in jail or huggin the block, they don't ahve time for the kids,

Razzi said...

I don't know about yall but these folks in Newark look more COUNTRY and BAMA than most of the folks i see down here in the south?!!? i thought the east coast had fashion sense?

Nessia said...

Not in Newark. It's the epitome of Dirty Jerz.

 
template by suckmylolly.com