Friday, June 13, 2008

Congrats to Atlanta's Own LaDonna & Darnell- The Today Show Wedding WINNERS!!!!!!


I voted for them!!!!!!!! :-) I'm so lame!!!! I remember these two being on the Ryan Cameron Show not too long ago talking about their experience. I guess it didn't hurt to have one of the top rated afetrnoon drive shows encourage Atlanta residents to vote for this couple!!!! I sure did text my vote in. anyway, here's more from the Today Show website: To view the video, CLICK HERE
LaDonna and Darnell's nuptials will then be swiftly planned by viewers for a June 25th wedding event live on TODAY. A surprise celebrity guest will join the couple's friends and family and perform at the reception.

About the bride: LaDonna is 24 years old and graduated with a degree in electrical engineering. She currently works as a nuclear reactor inspector.

About the groom: Darnell is 25 years old and received a degree in computer engineering. He's currently working as a technology consultant.

Time together: Two and a half years

Engagement date: January 1, 2008

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com