Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rihanna's Balenciaga Gladiator Moroccan Boots

Expect to see every version of these boots on every red carpet this season....beginning with the BET AWARDS!!!


My close-up/ zoom view is real bootleg right now but yall get the point!!! LOL!






I told yall they were THAT SERIOUS!!!! Here are a few more views of Rihanna's Balenciaga boots from every angle!!!! Expect to spend AT LEAST $2000 for these. I couldn't find the exact price but the short version (scroll down) start at $1995.





These are the lower, shoe version- for my short sistas or sistas with thick legs!!!!


4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Nykya said...

...Come On Steve Madden..I'm waiting for that (affordable) remix like YESTERDAY!!!

shrita said...

Those boots are off the HOOK.. So, as soon as they are replicated I will have me a pair.. If someone sees them at a lower price please feel free to contact me at my email address, shrita923@gmail.com.. lol That is funny that nykya said about Steve Madden. I emailed them today about the boots. So, I hope he hurry up and remix them as well..

shrita said...

Those boots are off the HOOK.. So, as soon as they are replicated I will have me a pair.. If someone sees them at a lower price please feel free to contact me at my email address, shrita923@gmail.com.. lol
Rih-Rih had on some other bad azz boots. She is taken a fashion risk to another level and i'm loving it!!!

shrita said...

Btw: Those boots cost a whooping $7000...

 
template by suckmylolly.com