Wednesday, June 11, 2008


AM I wrong for not LOVING Tha Carter III?!??!? I mean, I LIKE IT but I don't love it. I think the hype around the album is much bigger than the album itself. Don't get me wrong, the album is HOT but it's not FIRE, you feel me?!?!?! My favorite cut so far (that hasn't already received radio play) is "Mrs. Officer" ft Bobby Valentino!!!! I definitely think that Lil Wayne is the hottest rapper in the game right now, but I just also think he is a great FEATURE artist. An hour and a half's worth of metaphors and analagies is just too much for me right now. This is just my first listen. I didn't like Lollipop when I first heard it but now it's my jam!!!! I'm willing to let this thing grow on me......................


P.S. "Misunderstood" is a great track as well. He speaks the truth about alot of things on this track and it is a MUST LISTEN!!!!! He's speaking about overcrowding of jails and how there isn't enough room in jails right now for the sex offenders because they are too crowded with crack-cocaine drug dealers.............................. He even goes in on Al Sharpton and says "Mr Al Sharpton, Here's why I don't respect you and nobody likes you......... You are no MLK. You are no Jesse Jackson. You are nobody to me.. You are just another Don King- WITH A PERM!!!!!!..................F*CK AL SHARPTON AND ANYONE LIKE HIM!!!!!" You have to go get it and listen to the whole thing yourself!!!!!! I'm sure Al Sharpton will be out with another steamroller to crush a pile of WEEZY cd's!!!

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com