Thursday, May 22, 2008

T.I. Announces June Tour Dates


TI's new cd "Paper Trail" is one of the most highly anticipated albums of the summer. With production from names like J-R Rotem, Danjahandz and my homie Lil’ C aka C-Gutta, I can definitely say that I can't WAIT until it hits stores on August 12th. The next song that is rumored to be released is called "Top of the World" ft. Kanye and new Grand Hustle member B.O.B.


According to my folks over at ThatsHipHop.com, TI has already set a few tour dates to begin promoting his new cd. TI will also be sharing the stage with some of the hottest names in the south (Plies, Lil Boosie, Soulja Boy, and even Shawty Lo) during Atlanta radio station Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash in June!!!!!! Here are the tour dates:


6/6 - Washington, D-C - Love Nightclub




6/7 - Detroit, MI - Chene Park (w/ Rick Ross)



6/12 - New York, NY - United Palace Theater



6/13 - Columbus, GA - Columbus Civic Center


6/14- Atlanta, GA Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash


6/19 - Chicago, IL - Congress Theater


6/21 - Maryland Heights, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Twana Tells said...

I'll be in Detroit on June 7th so I think I'm hit that show up. TI trying to make that money before he go do his lil time lol. Get that money TI

 
template by suckmylolly.com