Friday, May 23, 2008

A Scar is FOREVER........



Beyonce was spotted landing in France for the Cannes Film Fest....... Jay Z was spotted arriving today to. Anyway, as always Mrs. Carter look fabulous (matching Chanel bag and all) but I guess cocoa butter and scar repair serum just aren't working for that booboo on her leg- that was the result of the fell she took down the steps a year or so ago!!!!!! Poor Bey. I know everytime she lotions herself she thinks of that dreaded fall.........(or is it too Hollywood of me to think that she has someone put her lotion on for her)? Click the photos for the largeness
(photos below: ybf.com via just jared)





1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Twana Tells said...

Girl I ain't even see that scar, you're good could I would have never been able to point that out. lol I see you changed the site up I like the new look ;0)

 
template by suckmylolly.com