Monday, May 12, 2008

Quote of the Day: Shawty Lo vs. TI


Via Drew Reports: Shawty Lo said he's calling T.I. out now because of his lines on "No Matter What."


"He disrespected me on a song," Lo said. "Pass over with. Time to tell the truth. He ain't no real street n---a. We been letting him get away with it for a long time. Tell him to come to Bankhead like he went to [Houston neighborhood] Cloverland with [Lil] Flip."




Now, this kind of reminds me of when I used to be on the playground in elementary school. Remember the chick who NEVER had anything to say until the teacher came outside and then all of a sudden she got a heart like the cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz?!?!?! So you mean to tell me that TI has been going subliminally at Shawty LO for a few years now but all of a sudden since TI can't get into any trouble and pretty much has round the clock survelliance on him, Shawty wants to call him a girl?!?!?!? BOY STOP!!!!!


The minute TI was put on house arrest, you ran in to the studio trying to push out as many records as possible!!!!! Outside of Atlanta, the only song folks know by Shawty Lo is "Dey Know"!!!!! What Atlanta rappers fail to realize is that there is ATL and then the rest of the world. Why you are getting major spins on Hot 107.9 and V-103,the rest of the planet barely knows some of yall's name!!!!!! For those that can't tell, I'm a HUGE TI fan. I don't think that many folks can touch TI lyrically and that man has a swag that can't be matched by some of the best of them. I like Shawty Lo's music (meaning beats) but I can barely understand what he is saying, let alone play his whole album. Right now I have all of TI's albums in my Media Player and I can start at Trap Muzik run through Urban Legend sit back and vibe to King and then rock to TI vs TIP without skipping a single song. Do that first, Shawty and THEN holla at TIP!!!!! (sorry, I'm done black'n out!!!!!)

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Anonymous said...

tip is the g the king of the south no one cant stop him his the best and lo si my n***a shawty

 
template by suckmylolly.com