Thursday, May 15, 2008

QOTD: Did Keyshia Get New Teeth?!?!?!?

QOTD= Question of the Day: Is it just me (and my homegirl CeCe) or does Keyshia Cole have a brand new Colgate smile?!?!?! (please click to enlarge)




Eric aka E-Diddy, Keyshia, & Monica at Luckie last night (via N.B.)


Looks as though her gap is missing to me!!!! Now, don't get me wrong, there were definitely some folks in the industry that needed veneers (Luda) but Keyshia WASN'T one of them. I loved her smile- gap and all. I think it gave her personality and I hope these angles of the photos are just not showing the gap and she didn't get them fixed!!!!!!! Maybe too it's just my eyes and that's why I need yall to help me out!!! Do YOU think she got some new teeth?

You be the judge. My survey says YES!!!!!! Click for the largeness if you need a closer look (flix via Sandra Rose and Necole B)


0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com