Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mailmanning It In



I never cared much for Karl "The Mailman" Malone during his playing days. Utah seemed like the perfect place for his white-washed acting self. He was a dirty player along with Stockton. Reading how he treated all his children born out of wedlock, to black mothers, it shows that he was similar on court as he was off court: dirty and nothing without a white man feeding him balls.



This article by ESPN.com's Jemele Hill discusses Karl's treatment of his son who was recently drafted in the 7th round of the NFL slave trade by the Buffalo Bills. Karl fathered Demetrius Bell when he was a college sophomore. At the time, Bell's mother was 13...

...you read that right, 13!

Shout out to Bell for not letting having an absentee father prevent him from succeeding and reaching his goals. How does Bell some up Malone's absence?

"I treat it as if my mother went to the sperm bank. I don't hate him for [not being in my life]. It made me a better person."

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com