Wednesday, April 23, 2008

StyleRazzi Q&A: Sex and Relationships



Shoutout to my DC blog buddie Kisha P for giving me the initiative to get this cracking!!!!!! I told yall yesterday in my "I've Been Tagged" post that I've wanted to do a Sex & Relationships blog but I was a bit hesitant at first. Well, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!! My friends ALWAYS come to me for advice about all things sex. love, and relationship related. I have been through it ALL so they know that I will offer true, unbiased advice on any question that they may ask. Furthermore, if I do not know the answer, I will Google the info and get an expert's answer.



So, with that being said, here is the Sex and Relationships portion of StyleRazzi. I want you all to feel free to email me any questions or situations you have that you may want advice on. I will select an email, post it, and then post my advice. Trust me, no question is too big or small nor should you be embarrassed if there is something you may be curious about but didn't know who to ask!!!!! For those who don't know, my email is


Also, the comments section will be available for the readers to post their advice. We'll try this out for a few weeks and see how it goes :-)

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

do pheromones work said...

We have all learned from a reasonably reliable source when it comes on sex matter it is a important issue on a relationship.

isey

 
template by suckmylolly.com