Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Ok You're A GOON But What's A Goon To A GOBLIN"?!?!?



Ummm..... let me find out there is some hidden beef going on between Lil Wayne and Plies!!!! Another version of "A Milli" has recently surfaced and an industry friend brought to my attention the line where Weezy says "Ok you're a GOON but what's a goon to a GOBLIN"?!?!?! I don't know of any rapper other than Plies that calls himself a goon. Also, Plies is one of the only rappers other than Wayne right now that can turn an alright song into a SMASH HIT!!!!! Hmmm....... Anyone know if there is some beef between the two or who else (if anyone) Wayne was referring to in that line? Yall already know, even though I think Plies is one of the sexiest "little men" on the planet, Wayne's lyrics put Plies to bed........... Just my opinion!!!! :-)
Take a listen to the newest version of "A Milli"...... as yall can see, I STAN for this song real hard right about now

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com