Friday, April 25, 2008

Ciara Rocks It- House Party Style!!!!!!



Necole Bitchie has all the photos from the BMI event held in Atlanta last night. Ciara looks amazing and her dress is too cute. What I can always appreciate is a celebrity who isn't too good to shop at regular stores. I saw this dress in LVLX in February in a bunch of colors (yellow, orange, blue, hot pink) for under $30. They have 2 different styles- the one Ciara is wearing with the hole in the front and another one without the hole. Both styles have the snap-buttons on the side. I will also tell you that I tried this dress on and I looked 3 months pregnant!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! This is DEFINITELY NOT for those of us that don't have rock hard abs!!! LVLX doesn't have a website where you can shop online so just Google to see if you have one in your area. Formy ATL folks, LVLX can be found at Perimeter Mall, Mall of Georgia and The Mall at Stonecrest!!!!!! (This dress soooo reminds me of Tisha Campbell and AJ Johnson in House Party!!!! Yall remember the skin tight mini dresses from the early 90's!!!!)







0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com