Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Champagne Toast Part of TI's Community Service?!?!?


LOL!!!! I had to laugh at that headline myself!!!! Tomorrow night it goes down at Luckie Food Lounge in Downtown Atlanta. Wednesday nights over there are CRAZY!!!!! It's young money, young entreprenuers, and beautiful women- WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!!! Anyay, tomorrow night, TI will be doing a special champagne toast during the event. I don't know about TI but if my whole life was riding on my activities that I decided to partake in, young money, liquior and downtown Atlanta would not EVER be on my list of things to do!!! He needs to stick to going to art shows and speaking to the kids, YA DIG!!!!

Click the flyer for the largeness to see the details of this event!!!!

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com