Friday, March 28, 2008

Introducing: The Urban Blogger by Necole Bitchie



Shout out to Necole Bitchie who is doing her damn thing with The Urban Blogger. I finally had a chance to sign up so I'm one of the few hundred members that have all come aboard in the less than 2 months of it's existence (it may actually be more like one month).


The Urban Blogger reminds me of a Myspace for bloggers and blog readers. That's right. It's not just for bloggers. Anyone can sign up and for blog readers, it's a great way to discover new blogs and get a chance to chat with some of your favorite bloggers as well. Necole is definitely breaking new groud with this and I wish her much much much success with The Urban Blogger and all of her other ventures she has going on right now.



I have to take some time this weekend and get familiar with all of the perks of the site. My homie MISS MAD NEWS over in London already told me it's addictive so I'm ready to get my AMY WHINEHOUSE on!!!!! LOL!!!!! So, venture on over to The Urban Blogger and sign up (it takes less than one minute, literally).

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com