Saturday, March 29, 2008

Am I Wong For Loving This....?!?!?!


Now, it must be my weird taste but......... I'm really feeling Jade's hair color and fierce cut!!!!!! I know the 2-toned hair so last year but something about this is just real fly to me. I'm looking straight past her "poofy prom dress". It's crazy b/c Rihanna could have on the EXACT same outfit (looks like something she would wear) and hairstyle and folks would be STAN'ing for days!!!!!! Plus, Rihanna's fake titties would hold it up much better than Jade's saggy babies. Anywho........ how much yall wanna bet Cheri Dennis will be the first one to copy and merk this hairstyle?!?!?!?!?

Is it just me or does she kind of favor Nicole Ari Parker aka Boris' wife in these photos?!? Maybe? MAYBE?!?!

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com