Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sabotage Maybe?!?!?!?



So, how many of you all have the pleasure of watching A Raisin in the Sun last night on ABC? I did. I missed the first hour because I was in the kitchen getting my "Emeril" on!!!!! LOL!!!! But a few of my folks in Columbus, Ohio missed about the first 15-30 minutes of the movie- not by choice.


When the movie came on in Columbus, it was being shown in Spanish with sub-titles????!!!!! Maybe someone in the control room "accidentally" GOOFED UP but, if so, why did it take so long to fix it? Long enough so that those viewers would switch channels therefore reducing the amount of viewer-ship (if that's a word) in the Metro Columbus, Ohio area!!!!!!! I wonder how many other cities this "mistake" happened in? Just like during the BET Hip-Hop Awards where the screen went BLACK during the beginning of the show!!!!!! Or like when Osama Bin Laden's photo was shown when a national news anchor was speaking about Barack Obama!!!!!!!!!! Sabotage maybe? Survey says YES YES and YES!!!!!!

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com