Friday, February 29, 2008

Quote of the Day: Lil Wayne Explains What's In His Cup


"But I'm going through that same sh-- with my friends, with my mom. Everybody wants me to stop all this and all that. It ain't that easy."
Weezy said he can't just quit cold turkey.
"Do your history, do your research," he vented. "It ain't that easy — feels like death in your stomach when you stop doing that sh--. You gotta learn how to stop, you gotta go through detox. You gotta do all kinds of stuff. Like I said, I'm a selfish-ass n---a. I feel like everything I do is successful and productive. It's gonna be hard to tell me I'm slipping. It's hard to sit and tell a n---a 'Stop.' 'F---, how can we tell this n---a to stop when every f---ing thing he do is successful? This n---a is making progress.

Lil Wayne explains the reason that he can't stop drinking his "Drank", "Lean", "Sizzurp", "Texas Tea", etc....... We all know that it is speculated Pimp C died of an overdose of the promethazine and codeine combination with his sleep apnea. On Sunday night during a concert in Newark, Lil Wayne told the audience that drinking this drink is a part of the culture in the south, even though Philadelphia is notorious for the mixture as well. It seems as though Wayne has no intentions on cutting back on his "Drank" and doesn't want to be compared to anyone, not even anyone who has passed from doing what he is currently doing (i.e. Pimp C)......


"Let me do me. Everybody's got their thing," he continued with frustration. "Why focus on me? Don't compare me to no one. Don't compare me to no one who has passed, and why they passed. I can walk out this b---h right now and get hit by a bus. Don't judge me. You wanna judge me, put on a black gown and get a gavel. Get in line with the rest of them that's about to judge me. I got court dates every other month. It's me against the world — that's how I feel." (source)


11 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

seth said...

what a fuckin loser

Anonymous said...

loser? well if making 100mil is a definite way to be deemed one......well fuck sign my ass up. Cuz calling someone that is that successful a loser makes you question the accuser.....you have any other issues you want to vent?

Anonymous said...

making money doesn't mean your not a loser, if you want it in better words he's a sick arrogant fuck, he thinks he's invincible and it's going to kill him in the end

Anonymous said...

fuck you both weezy is the shit. he has an addiction and if anyone of you FUCKS knows what a mother fuckin addiction is like to a highly addictive drug or drugs, then you would know how hard it really to quit, physically and mentally! bitch get ya shit right before ya talk to me!

Anonymous said...

fuck you both weezy is the shit. he has an addiction and if anyone of you FUCKS knows what a mother fuckin addiction is like to a highly addictive drug or drugs, then you would know how hard it really to quit, physically and mentally! bitch get ya shit right before ya talk to me!

Anonymous said...

u no wat if he dies 2morrow bcuz of this shit u people would be worshiping at his fucking grave so jus mind your own business and let him handle himself

Anonymous said...

shit lil wayne is right he could keep sippin his drank n maybe that will kill him in a few years or maybe he will get in a car wreck life is unpredictable so live it up all u haters jus gonna make him more famous so keep it goin

Anonymous said...

who the fuck cares whats in his cup its his cup its his business he the best rapper alive.

Nikki said...

I have his quote from this clip and his portrait tattoo's on me. What now bitches. He's the best rapper alive. Fuck off. <3

Anonymous said...

look i agree with some when i say he is a bit arrogant but you know what so am i and i don't have all that fame and money its just how some of us men are nd sides like he says it his f*****g cup it don't matter if it is hereion its his cup and everyone has a drug addiction or takes drugs you take tylenol when you got a headache right or other shit when you sick well using drugs to escape the world n all its bullshit seems like a good enough excuse to me

Rethabile Leqheka said...

Im a syrup addict n i knw hw wayne feelz,iv met hm a cupla tymz n da niga aint ol bad.mynd yolz own fukn biznis

 
template by suckmylolly.com