Thursday, February 28, 2008

Men's Fashion Trends!!!!!!



So, today I was "site-seeing" over at one of my new favorite style sites STYLEGURU and saw a post that caught my eye. Last year, men rocking skinny jeans was all the rage. Omarion, Jim Jones, Pharrell, Kanye, etc........ they all rocked a pair of snug jeans or trousers. Me no likey that style at all so you can imagine my disgust when I saw that the new rage overseas is men rocking their jeans INSIDE of their boots?!?!?! Oh, hell no!!!!! Not on my watch. Now, the way Diddy rocked his Gucci boots in December, I can deal with that- IF A MAN SHOWS UP TO MY DOOR WITH $1500 BOOTS YOU WON'T HEAR ME SAY TOO MUCH LOL!!!!!!!- J/K But, anywho, let's not let this catch on too storng in the states. Choose one or the other- NOT BOTH!!!!! No Skinny jeans tucked in your boots fellas, please!!!

photo source: sandrarose.com


And, as an added bonus, yall remember MCM, right?!?! Check out this fly @ss MCM Varsity Jacket for the Mens!!!!! LOL!!!!! Now this, I can rock with!!!!!! (source)




4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

krishna said...

Beautiful Ed Hardy,ed hardy ed hardy clothing ,ed hardy
shirts,Adidas,NIKE Dunks,True Religion Jeans,Bapes hoodies,Timberland
boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE
shipping WORLDWIDE Ed Hardy

Helena said...

This is a great post; it was very informative. I look forward in reading more of your post. business Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.

Brown Leather Jackets said...

Such a casual and cool outfit! Beautiful pictures and background:)

Richard C. Lambert said...

let's not let this catch on too storng in the states. Choose one or the other- NOT BOTH!!!!! No Skinny jeans tucked in your boots fellas, please!!! other

 
template by suckmylolly.com