Thursday, January 31, 2008

Janelle Monae: Same Style STAR?!?!?!?!

Janelle Monae the other night

Janelle Monae in October and then in August


Janelle Monae definitely has her own style going on. There is no denying that at all in my book. The only issue I have with her style is that it's so unique that she NEVER SWITCHES IT UP!!!!!!!!! Back in October at Howard's Homecoming, we saw Janelle rock this same black and white jacket and in August at ATL New Era Flagship store, she switched up the top but her shoes remained!!!!!!! So you can imagine my astonishment when I was site-seeing over at Concreteloop today and saw THE SAME HOWARD HOMECOMING OUTFIT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Janelle was performing at something with some other people, I didn't even care enough to pay that much attention. Clearly, SHE NEEDS MORE CLOTHES!!!!!!!


0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com