Monday, December 24, 2007

Miss B BEEFIN with Gorilla Zoe? Zoe BEEFIN with Block and Joc?!?!?


How late am I?!?!?! Early last month, ATL female rapper Miss B'havin aka Miss B posted a blog on her myspace page callin out fellow ATL rapper Gorilla Zoe. Now, I have heard of many rap beefs in my lifetime but I have NEVER, EVA EVA EVA heard a chick go this hard on a male artist, other than Remy against Fat Joe but we all know he's a byatch!!!!!! Miss B is NOT playin. GORILLA HOE?!? Girl stop!!!!!

Of course, I'm just an outsider lookin in and reading her blog so I don't know the exact specifics of the beef. Anywhoo, read it yourself and draw your own conclusion. It's clear that Miss B has beef with Gorilla Zoe but does Zoe have beef with Block and Yung Joc?!?!?! She clearly states that ZOE SAID HE AIN'T F*CKIN WITH BLOCK OR JOC!!!!!! And trust me, this is crazy to me because whenever I would be at Block Ent studios last year, Zoe would be right in the lobby chillin with Joc and Block PLUS Zoe was on the set of Joc's "First Time" video damn near all day!!!!! Anyone who knows Zoe will know I ain't lying when I say the dude always has some "drank in his cup" no matter WHAT time of day it is! DAMN!!!!! Funny how money changes things.


Make sure you head over to MISS B's myspace page and listen to her diss track "Gorilla HOE"!!!! In the meantime, here is what Miss B posted on her blog:

"NIGGAZ IN COSTUMES.. PRETTY MUCH I BEEN KNOWING ZOE FOR YEARS, I WAS THERE WHEN HE GOT HIS DEAL WIT BLOCK, SHIT I WAS THERE WHEN HE WAS THE BEST DANCER AT MBK I WAS VERY HAPPY FOR HIM... EMBRACED HIM IN THEN GAME WHEN HE DIDNT UNDERSTAND OR WAS UNCOMFORTABLE WIT A SITUATION, I TREATED HIM AS IF HE WAS MY LIL BRO...SO OF COURSE I WAS STUNNED TO HEAR OF HIS HATE AND LIES... IM HEARING FROM NIGGAZ ON THE STREET ZOE SAYING THEY AINT FUCKING WIT US GOIN BACK LYING SAYING I SAID FUCK JOC AND NUMEROUS OF THINGS, THATS MY BESTFRIEND I AINT GOT NOTHIN BUT LOVE FOR JOC, IM LIKE I AINT SEEN ZOE LET ALONG TALK TO HIM... I NEVA BEEN THE ONE FOR CONFRONTATION AND DRAMA... BUT IM JUS HERAING TOO MUCH SHIT FROM TOO MANY PPL AND ERYBODY AINT LYIN... I SAW THE NIGGA AT THE BMI AWARDS AND HE APOLOGIZED AND KISSED CHINO ON THE CHEEK.. CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED ME ABOUT THE RECORD, I HADNT DROP MY VERSE YET BUT I TOLD HIM THE RECORD EXISTED.. WE SQUASHED IT BUT I HEAR HE STILL TALKING SHIT ONCE HE OUT THE PRESENCE OF REAL NIGGAZ.. I'LL NEVA BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW A MAN CAN LOOK ANOTHA MAN IN THE EYE AND BECOME A WHOLE NOTHA NIGGA.. WHERE IM FROM A MAN IS MAN AND HIS WORD IS ERYTHING.. NOW HE TOLD US HE DIDNT FUCK WIT BLOCK OR JOC AND I TOLD JOC THAT AT THE AWARDS... WHAT KINDA NIGGA MAKE BEEF WIT A BITCH? A GORRILLA HOE... AND I SWEAR ON 1000 BIBLES MY VERSE IS 100% TRU AND TO MY FANS I PROMISE TO TELL THE TRUTH , THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD..STAY TUNED CUZ THE BEEF JUS STARTED"

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com