Friday, December 28, 2007

Diddy's Getting a HollyWood Star


Sean "Diddy" Combs will get the official taste of stardom during his upcoming Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony on Jan. 11, reports sixshot.com.
The hip hop mogul plans to have his whole family out to see him get his star.
"I'm from Harlem New York, so to get a star in Hollywood is just mind-blowing," Diddy said. "You can get a lot of things but when you see those stars on the ground...that's something I can't even say I dreamed of and to be getting recognized for it is definitely something I'm gonna have my whole family out there for," said Combs, who will soon reprise his role as Walter Lee Younger in the ABC telefil, "A Raisin in the Sun."
If Diddy's inviting his entire family will baby Chance be there?? I'm just saying....

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com