Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Deelishis and Carl Thomas Got Work!!!!!



I just heard the commercial for this play on the radio and I thought it was a joke. I guess not. So Deelishish and Carl Thomas, along with other Z-lister's, will be starring in a stage play called "Where is Papa Ray's Money?"!!!! Wow. that's all I can say is WOW!!!! I can only imagine what this ish will be like. If anyone decides to invest their hard earned $37.50-$70.00 and goes to see this mess, please let me know!!!!!! Here is the synopsis:
Where 's Papa Ray's Money? is the story of the Ballentine family as seen through the eyes of Raymond John Ballentine, father, retired mail carrier, card player extrodinaire and most importantly,recently deceased. Through the art of new millennium technology,Ray drops in on his family after his funeral and declares that not only is his life savings hidden in the house, but in order for anyfamily member to claim a share of the inheritance, theentire family must spend two days together in the family house.Fasten your seat belt ...the adventure begins!!!!

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com