Thursday, November 29, 2007

Quote of the Day: Fat Joe


"With hip-hop music, I been in the game for 14 years," he said. "I've come with so many hits and been so consistent and got better and better, but I still see nobody bigs me up like, 'Joe's one of the hottest n---as.' Even though it's right in your face. The elephant is right in your face. Even though I keep hitting you with #1 hits. How could you ignore this?" -Fat Joe (source)



Um.... it may just be me but I don't really remember ANY FAT JOE songs going number one. Maybe songs that he was featured on with numerous other stars but nothing he did alone. He is wack and fabricated to me. You couldn't GIVE me a Fat Joe cd let alone sell one to me. Fat Joe is a leech. He leeched on to Big Pun, then to Lil Wayne, and now to DJ Khaled. Find your own niche, Joey Crack, and stop d*ck suckin!!!!!

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com