Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Photo of the Day & Stylerazzi Certified Linkage



I guess Beyonce hasn't had time to stop in a tanning booth while she has been on her Real World Tour!!!!!! Chick is MAD PALE and are we getting Hindu Tattoos now Bey?!?!? I know they sell the Indian Remy Lace-Front wigs over there real cheap, since that's where the hair comes from, but is it asking too much to bring your stylist along and lace your wig up right?!?!?!?!? You are killin me with the built in baby-hair. And let me find out that that's lint I see weaved all up in your weave?!?! Come on honey, YOU'VE GOT TO DO BETTER!!!!


* Jay-Z's Ego Slapped Twice (Sandra Rose)

* Tyra is Expanding (Brown Sista)

* Kanye Cut Lil Wayne Short (Reppin Beantown)

* Common Shows Love to Drunk Fans (All That's Fab)

* Get a Piece of Kanye For $10 (Celebhaterz)

* Elise Neal Channels Superhead (Media Outrage)

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com