Saturday, October 27, 2007

GO CI CI, IT'S YOUR B-DAY......PLUS MORE!!!


Day 2 of Ciara's birthday bash took place at Runway in NYC!!!!
She looks flawless.



Video chick Angel was in the building. She looks very classy.
Love this look for her.




Thank you CiCi for keeping the birthday cake semi-traditional!!!!!!





Naomi Campbell and Dame Dash attended the Black Retail Action Group Scholarship Dinner in NYC last night. Lacefronts with added baby hair and brown contacts are a combination only Naomi can get away with and I am ONLY saying that because I would hate for her to even "attempt" to hit me with a Blackberry!!!!



For some odd reason, Timbaland was performing at Pure nightclub in Vegas last night. his beats are off the chain and I love some of his collabo's but he just never struck me as a "performer"!!!!


Oh, really Tim-BOBO?!?!?!

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com