Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Star-Studded 106 & Park and Posh does Japan

Alicia Keys hit up 106 & Park yesterday to premiere her new video "No One". That emerald blouse is the absolute TRUTH!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

Keyshia Cole, Missy Elliott, Lil Kim, and Jamie Foxx were also spotted at 106 & Park!!!!!!!!


Jamie always looks real fly!!!!!!!! I still ALWAYS see Wanda when I look at him :-)

Missy looked like Missy- a bedazzled masterpiece


Lil Kim was looking rather fabulous- for her!!!!! It's a major upgrade than what we have seen recently. She still looks like her face was attacked by a swarm of killer bees, though.



Keyshia looked great as well but she is killing me with the shoes..... She gets a pass- THiS TIME


My favorite "non-urban" celeb Victoria Beckham was spotted arriving in Tokyo to promote her new cosmetics line. She is a true fashion icon.

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com