Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MORE MAGIC.......................

The party continued at the Stars and Straps party at Tao Beach Club.....................
One of my favorite white boys Paul Wall with a "very high looking" JD!!!!!!! Can I get a hit of what HE was smoking!!! LOL!!!!!!

Lil Jon, Scrappy and Travis Barker...............I would've loved to hear THAT conversation!!!! Why does Scrappy have a "WB" emblem? is it maybe b/c he looks like Bugs Bunny in the mouth?!?! I'm just saying.......


Keenan's big ole' fat sexy self!!!!!!

Is it just me or does his fat ass have a chain that says "EAT".... on second, close up look it says LEAK!!!! I think I like the EAT chain concept much better


Karl Kani was there rocking a extra tight extra medium sweater and a matching throwback chain!!!! It's looks JUST LIKE he stepped right out of a damn time machine from 1989....


Dro

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

STILL_POCAHONTAZ said...

I used to be in love with Karl Kani..thats dope..LOL

 
template by suckmylolly.com