Wednesday, August 29, 2007

LMAO's of the DAY!!!!!!




I used to feel GHETTO for having a large tattoo on my upper arm but lately, with Keyshia Cole, Mary J and now Ms. Naomi proudly revealing their TATS I don't feel so bad :-)
My whole point in posting this photo is the look on her face. She looks like she's saying
"DAMN, CAN A BISH GET IN THE F*CKING CAR"......
I'm sure she is "STRAPPED" with a Blackberry just waiting for a BISH to say something!!!! LOL!!!



This is fashion designer DC Green at the MMK Brands launch @ Bungalow 8 in NYC last night!!! I don't know WhoTF told him that fly-fishing trousers were the next fashion thing. He looks a FINDING NEMO MESS.

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Pinkie said...

Okay.. that look is terrible. I'm sorry. I am all for new trends - but this is just ridiculous.

www.pinkdiamondpr.blogspot.com

 
template by suckmylolly.com